Next Annual Conference
Next Sponsorship Packages
Next Participants List
AsiaComm 2018 (Formerly ALSMA Annual Conference), 29th to 31st October, SO Sofitel Hua Hin, Thailand
A. About AsiaComm 2018:
- Theme: Bullding the ultimate digital commerce stack for Asian small businesses
- Description: AsiaComm 2018 (formerly ALSMA Annual Conference) is the leading conference attracting companies providing digital advertising, marketing and commerce tools to small businesses throughout Asia. This event brings together traditional media publishers, digital first publishers, digital agencies, adtech and martech companies, to share ideas and best practices for digitally enabling Asian small businesses. AsiaComm 2018 provides an unmatched platform for companies to learn, connect and form the relationships that lead to profitable partnerships. This year’s event takes place 29-31 October at the SO Sofitel in Hua Hin, Thailand, one of that nation's premier destinations. Please make plans to join us.
B. Our Speakers:
- * Peter Buxton, Buxton Consulting (Germany)
- * Charles Laughlin, Local Search Association (USA)
- * Kimberli Lewis, SIINDA (Germany)
- * Oscar Sousa Marques, President, ALSMA (Macau)
- and many more...
C. Conference Package:
Participation is open to both members and non-members of ALSMA. Registration will open soon in early April.
|Registration Fee (in USD)|
|Registration Type||ALSMA Member||Non-ALSMA Member|
|Spouse/Partner (Please Add)||US$200||US$300|
- Registration fees include all conference-related costs, including afternoon meeting with lunch and offsite dinner on 29th October (Monday), full day meeting with lunch and offsite dinner on 30th October (Tuesday), morning meeting with lunch on 31st October (Wednesday). Spouse fees include two offsite dinners on 29th and 30th October.
- Early bird discount is valid until 29th of August, 2018.
- Registration fees should be paid via bank remittance. An invoice will be sent to you through email within two business days after you submit the registration.
- If you haven’t received any reply after two business days, please contact our conference coordinator Ms. Lynn Zeng at Lynn@alsma.org.
D. Accommodation/Official Hotel:
|SO Sofitel Hua Hin, Thailand|
||THB 4,000net||Inclusive of buffet breakfast and internet for 1 guest|
||THB 4,400net||Inclusive of buffet breakfast and internet for 2 guests|
- Complimentary in-room private bar featuring a selection of snacks and non-alcoholic beverage
- Complimentary Illy coffee (2 capsules per day)
- Special discount offer: Delegates who stay at SO Sofitel Hua Hin will receive 15% discount offer for SO Spa (from a la carte menu), and for food only at White Oven and Beach Society (from a la carte menu).
- Room rate: Above mentioned rate is based on per room per night, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at "White Oven" and internet access within the hotel premises.
- Requests for specific bed types (single/double/twin) must be made in advance and are subject to availability. The hotel will try best to accommodate special requests upon guests' check-in.
- Booking date: above mentioned rates are valid for rooms with earliest check-in on 26th October and latest check-out on 3rd November, subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
- All bookings are made on So Comfy/So Studio basis (60-68sqm). Bed types are subject to availability. Should you require an up-grade please notify us immediately as there will be an additional charge.
- Hotel rooms are generally available for guest check-in after 2:00pm. The official check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Hotel Fees Payment Methods:
- Credit card details are required to guarantee the rooms at the time of reservation. The hotel fees will be charged to your credit card directly by SO Sofitel Hua Hin upon check-in.
- The hotel offers a really special room rate with restrict cancellation policy. In order to achieve the special rate, no cancellation is allowed after 29th August, 2018. In case of any reductions, cancellations or no show, the hotel will charge the room fees of the whole period of stay reserved to the credit card provided.
- The credit card holder name should be the same as the guest check-in. If not, the guest and card holder will be required to fill in an authorization form in order for the hotel to charge the credit card directly.
E. Payment Terms:
- Please take note that registration will only be valid after your registration fees are paid. Hotel accommodation will be reserved after your credit card details are submitted.
- Enrolling and paying for AsiaComm 2018 mean that the above registration and hotel reservation conditions of AsiaComm 2018 are accepted.
- Should there be a need to cancel the event, the organizer will refund delegates for registration fees received, and will not be held responsible for any other costs incurred.
- Asian Local Search and Media Association (ALSMA Conference 2018 Organizer) has given mandate to Keyway Group Ltd to act and receive the conference registration fees on its behalf for the organization of AsiaComm 2018 in Hua Hin, Thailand.
- If you haven't received any reply after three business days, please contact our conference coordinator Ms. Lynn Zeng at Lynn@alsma.org.
Bank Details for Registration Fee Payment:
- All bank charges incurred with the wire transfer must be paid by the delegates.
- Please take note that "Beneficiary Name" should be "Keyway Group Ltd" instead of "Asian Local Search and Media Association".
- Please email the copy of payment bank slip to Ms. Lynn Zeng at Lynn@alsma.org.
|BANK NAME:||Banco Nacional Ultramarino|
|BRANCH NAME:||Macau Main Branch|
|BANK ADDRESS:||Av Almeida Ribeiro Macau|
|BENEFICIARY NAME:||Keyway Group Ltd|
|BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:||Rua Pedro Jose Lobo 1 Edf Luso Internacional Apart 2201 Macau|
|SWIFT CODE:||BNULMOMX (There are no IBAN codes in Macau)|
F. Registration Fee Reduction and Cancellation Terms
|Reduction and Cancellation Terms|
|Date||A Penalty Equivalent to|
|Until 29 August 2018||75% of total amount paid|
|After 29 August 2018||100% penalty|