Next Annual Conference
Next Sponsorship Packages
Next Participants List
ALSMA 2017 Annual Conference, 30th October to 1st November, Le Meridien Angkor Hotel Siem Reap, Cambodia
A. CONFERENCE THEME:
- Voice, Messaging and AI - THE FUTURE IS HERE
- * Emerging technologies and business model changes are taking on even greater urgency in 2017. The emergence of voice search, conversational commerce and dramatic changes in sales methodologies are pressuring publishers to respond and develop new products, services and go to market strategies. These issues and others will be addressed at our conference. You will also have more time for networking, more audience interaction and Q&A, and enjoy peer to peer best practice sharing.
- * P.S – Do not forget to take some free time to visit the famous Angkor Wat temple, the largest religious monument in the world.
- * Learn more
B. Our Speakers:
- * Peter Buxton, MMRD (Myanmar)
- * Charles Laughlin, Local Search Association (USA)
- * Neal Polachek, Street Fight (USA)
- * Oscar Sousa Marques, President, ALSMA (Macau)
- * Ponnanna Uthappa, Tata Consultancy Services (India)
- * Andrew Shotland, LocalSEOGuide.com (USA)
- * Andrew Thomas, DigitalMaaS (USA)
- * Paul Plant, Radicle Consulting (UK)
- * Trevor Nadeau, Founder, Local Knowledge FZE (Turkey)
- * Matthew Brennan, China Channel (China)
- * Swami Sekar, SeeChat (Singapore)
C. Our Sponsors:
D. Conference Package:
Participation is open to both members and non-members of ALSMA.
|Registration Fee (in USD)|
|Registration Type||ALSMA Member||Non-ALSMA Member|
|Spouse/Partner (Please Add)||US$200||US$300|
- Registration fees include all conference-related costs, including afternoon meeting with lunch and offsite dinner on 30th October (Monday), full day meeting with lunch and offsite dinner on 31st October (Tuesday), morning meeting with lunch on 1st November (Wednesday). Spouse fees include two offsite dinners on 30th and 31st October.
- Early bird discount is valid until 5th of September, 2017.
- Registration fees should be paid via bank remittance. An invoice will be sent to you through email within two business days after you submit the registration.
- If you haven’t received any reply after two business days, please contact our conference coordinator Ms. Lynn Zeng at [email protected].
E. Flights Information to/from Siem Reap, Cambodia
|Please right click to save:|
|√ Arrival flights information to Siem Reap|
|√ Departure flights information from Siem Reap|
F. Accommodation/Official Hotel:
|Le Meridien Angkor Hotel Siem Reap, Cambodia|
|Superior Room Single||US$100net||Inclusive of full buffet breakfast and internet for one guest|
|Superior Room Double/Twin||US$110net||Inclusive of full buffet breakfast and internet for two guests|
- Room rate: Above mentioned rate is based on per room per night, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Angkor Royal Cafe and internet access (in guestrooms and meeting rooms).
- Welcome drink and cold towel will be served for all guests upon arrival. A welcome gift (i.e. A Cambodian Traditional Scarf) will be offered to all hotel guests.
- Requests for specific bed types (single/double/twin) must be made in advance and are subject to availability. The hotel will try best to accommodate special requests upon guests' check-in.
- Booking date: above mentioned rates are valid for rooms with earliest check-in on 27th October and latest check-out on 4th November, subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
- All bookings are made on Superior Room basis. Bed types are subject to availability. Should you require an up-grade please notify us immediately as there will be an additional charge.
- Hotel rooms are generally available for guest check-in after 2:00pm. The official check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- 20% discount on SPA Treatment in Le Meridien's award winning SPA. A special promotion package at US$35 is offered as well (3 selected treatments only).
Hotel Fees Payment Methods:
- Credit card details are required to guarantee the rooms at the time of reservation. The hotel fees will be charged to your credit card directly by Le Meridien Angkor upon check-in. No cancellation is allowed after 5th September, 2017. In case of any reductions, cancellations or no show, the hotel will charge the room fees of the whole period of stay reserved to the credit card provided.
- The credit card holder name should be the same as the guest check-in. If not, the guest and card holder will be required to fill in an authorization form in order for the hotel to charge the credit card directly.
G. Payment Terms:
- Please take note that registration will only be valid after your registration fees are paid. Hotel accommodation will be reserved after your credit card details are submitted.
- Enrolling and paying for ALSMA Conference 2017 mean that the above registration and hotel reservation conditions of ALSMA Conference 2017 are accepted.
- Should there be a need to cancel the event, the organizer will refund delegates for registration fees received, and will not be held responsible for any other costs incurred.
- Asian Local Search and Media Association (ALSMA Conference 2017 Organizer) has given mandate to Keyway Group Ltd to act and receive the conference registration fees on its behalf for the organization of ALSMA 2017 Conference in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- If you haven't received any reply after two business days, please contact our conference coordinator Ms. Lynn Zeng at [email protected].
Bank Details for Registration Fee Payment:
- All bank charges incurred with the wire transfer must be paid by the delegates.
- Please take note that "Beneficiary Name" should be "Keyway Group Ltd" instead of "Asian Local Search and Media Association".
- Please email the copy of payment bank slip to Ms. Lynn Zeng at [email protected].
|BANK NAME:||Banco Nacional Ultramarino|
|BRANCH NAME:||Macau Main Branch|
|BANK ADDRESS:||Av Almeida Ribeiro Macau|
|BENEFICIARY NAME:||Keyway Group Ltd|
|BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:||Rua Pedro Jose Lobo 1 Edf Luso Internacional Apart 2201 Macau|
|SWIFT CODE:||BNULMOMX (There are no IBAN codes in Macau)|
H. Registration Fee Reduction and Cancellation Terms
|Reduction and Cancellation Terms|
|Date||A Penalty Equivalent to|
|Until 5 Sep 2017||75% of total amount paid|
|After 5 Sep 2017||100% penalty|